Your approach can truly make or break your efforts.
We look forward to assisting you discover how a healthy lifestyle and a healthy business model can go hand in hand.
Topics for Design & Consultation
- orchards, food forests, edible landscaping, organic gardens
- purchasing the right plot of land
- fertility/nutrient management
- pest and disease management
- crop and variety selection
- prioritizing investments in infrastructure, equipment, storage facilities etc.
- incorporating permaculture principles into your operation (getting 5 uses out of every investment you make!)
- permaculture landscape design
- developing a loyal customer base
- marketing on-line, through farmer’s markets and Community Supported Agriculture (CSA)
- storing vegetables for optimal quality and freshness
- developing efficient systems for opening up new land, creating beds, weeding, harvesting, post-harvesting handling, storage, etc.
- sourcing the materials and supplies required to set-up a commercial farm operation
- ergonomics of working on a farm to maintain optimal form and efficiency of motion
- budgets! budgets! budgets!
- time management and maintaining quality of life