This workshop will go in-depth regarding the Permabed System used at Rainbow Heritage Garden by speaker Zach Loeks.
- Building Permabeds from scratch on multiple scales.
- Choosing tools and equipment for Permabed production
- Management techniques for weeds, pest & harvest in a Permabed system
- A clear look at our Permabed Guild Crop Rotation
- The tools, techniques and timings
This workshop will appeal to market gardeners, permaculturalists, famers, gardeners, homesteaders, agronomists and ecologists.
Some information from Zach’s Thursday full day workshop will be repeated, but this workshop will be an in-depth look at the Permabed system specifically.